Accessories: Suspension Seatpost Installation
Our suspension seatpost brings comfortability to any ride! Read the instructions below for installation and adjustment!
Suspension Seatpost Installation
- Disengage the seatpost collar clamp to remove the current seatpost.
- Use a 14mm wrench to loosen the nuts on the bottom of the saddle rails to separate the seat from the seatpost.
- Insert the new suspension seatpost into the saddle rails and repeat the process backward.
Adjusting the Suspension
- Remove the cap located at the bottom of the suspension seatpost by spinning in a counterclockwise motion.
- Use a 12 mm allen key to loosen or tighten the tension of the suspension coil. You can test the supsension by pushing down on the seatpost.
- Once the tension is to your desire, reinstall the cap and secure a tight fit by spinning clockwise
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com or (602) 715-0907