Accessories: Hard Cooler Instructions
It's hard to beat an ice-cold beverage at a tailgate, picnic, or get-together on a warm summer day. Keep it cool with the Lectric Hard Cooler!
The Lectric Hard Cooler arrives fully assembled so it's ready to use right out of the box! Learn how to use some of the key features below.
Properly Securing the Hard Cooler:
- Be sure the contents of the cooler do not exceed 20 Liters and the lid is able to close completely.
- Next, grab one elastic latch and stretch and pull it down until it's able to reach the securing notch.
- Push the latch end into the notch.
- Repeat this process for the second latch.
- Perform a pull test to be sure it is secure. Re-secure or adjust the latches if needed.
How to Drain:
- Locate the plug on the back of the cooler.
- Unscrew the plug until the seal is broken.
- Tilt the cooler towards the open plug hole until of contents of the cooler have been drained.
- Screw the plug back in the drain hole to re-secure. This should get the cooler ready for its next use!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com or (602) 715-0907.