Accessories: Passenger Package Installation
With the Lectric eBikes Passenger Package, you can keep your favorite people nearby for all of your riding adventures!
The Passenger Package has three components:
- The Passenger Handlebars
- The Passenger Seat
- (2) Foot Pegs.
Each piece should be properly installed on the bike before riding with a passenger. See directions below:
- Flip the passenger seat to expose the backside
- Unscrew the threaded knobs by turning them counter clockwise till they are completely removed
- Next, remove both clamp plates
- Place the passenger seat upright on the integrated Rear Rack, making sure the screws sit within the Yepp windows on the rack
- Take each plate and place them under the Rear Rack Yepp Windows and through the screw
- Screw the threaded knobs onto the mounts by turning them clockwise until tight
- Perform a pull test to ensure it is mounted properly before riding.
- Begin by using a 17mm wrench to remove one axle nut off the rear wheel axle.
- Be sure to keep the bike upright so the wheel stays in the dropout when the axle nut is removed
- Also, be sure to place the removed axle nut in a safe place for reinstallation later
- Next, Place the foot peg on the axle and begin to screw them onto the axle by turning them clockwise until tight
- Repeat this process on the other side of the wheel.
Note: The passenger handlebars are designed to be mounted on the seat post. If the rider places their seat post at the lowest position, with no room to mount the handlebars, the handlebars may be difficult to access or install.
- First, use a 5 mm Allen key to remove the bolts from the clamp.
- Next place both sides of the handlebar clamp around the seat post
- Then place the bolts through the clamp
- Tighten both bolts until the clamp is completely secure.
Please read the Lectric XP 3.0 Owners Manual for more information.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com or (602) 715-0907.