Accessories: Food Delivery Package
Make your on-the-go food hauls more zippy and secure than ever before with our Large & Small Food Delivery Package!
Install the Platform:
Quick Start Guide can be found here.
- Line up the Platform with the existing holes on the Rear Rack or Front Rack.
- Using the existing bolts from the rack, insert the bolts with the washer.
- Tighten bolts equally until snug.
Assemble & Secure the Insulated Bag:
There should be 12 rods and 8 Corner Connectors; 4 on the bottom & 4 on the top.
- Begin by laying out 4 connectors on a flat surface in a square or rectangle. You can use the bag as a guide if needed
- Take 4 rods and push them into the bottom of the connectors until the bottom square is built out
- Be sure the rod is secure in the connector(s) before continuing
- Next, add 4 rods vertically to the built-out square connectors
- Then take the remaining connectors and add them on top of the verticle rods
- Add the last 4 rods to the top connectors to complete the cube
- Place the cube frame inside the Insulated bag
- Place the Insulated platform on top of the bottom of the frame
- Use the velcro straps on the side to lock the frame into place
- Zip up the bag and place it on the Platform
- Use the plastic buckles to weave through the platform and then connect the buckle together
- Perform a quick pull test to ensure the bag is secure.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com or (602) 715-0907.