Accessories: Waterproof Pannier Bag Installation
Keep your favorite items nearby, rain or shine, with our Waterproof Pannier bag. Perfect for grocery store hauls, water bottles, picnic lunches, and more!
The Waterproof Pannier Bag comes with one side bag with easy-to-install quick-release clips. Check out the written instructions for installation below:
Installing on the Rear Rack:
- Take the pannier bag and pull up on the large overhead strap until the top clip(s) open
- Slide the open clips onto the top side rim of the rear rack. Then, release the overhead strap so that the clips close down on the rack
- With the top secure, locate the bottom finger knob and begin to loosen the knob by turning it counterclockwise. Once fully loose, place the hook over the rack arm
- With the hook over the rack, tighten the finger knob by turning it clockwise until tight. This should secure the bottom of the pannier bag to the rear rack arm
- Perform a full test to ensure the bag is properly secure before placing items inside the bag.
Securing the Bag:
- To open the pannier bag, release the top clips by pushing the side tabs inward, then unroll the top of the bag.
- Place the desired components inside the bag. Be sure to not exceed the 24 Liter capacity.
- Roll the top of the bag down until tight.
- Push the clips together until an audible click is produced. Be sure to clip each side.
- Perform a pull test to ensure the bag is properly closed before riding.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com or (602) 715-0907.